- Older Activity
- 12-12-2017, 06:58 PMMacLobo replied to a thread Should a parent tell a HC of potential team problems? in Being a Softball ParentSome do, some don't....My experience observing some of the mom drama surrounding my kids sports/friends tells me that the 'being included/excluded...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-04-2017, 11:39 AMI agree. Batter should be out.20 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- August 21, 1980 (37)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 101 Times in 58 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 06:14 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 10:38 PM - Bob516 quoted MacLobo in post Should a parent tell a HC of potential team problems?Some do, some don't....My ex...
- 06:58 PM - MacLobo quoted riseball in post Should a parent tell a HC of potential team problems?Eventually as they get older ...
- 06:04 PM - MacLobo quoted Rocketech1 in post First Lesson Tonight...- I highly recommend you do one...
- 05:53 PM - MacLobo quoted FiveFrameSwing in post First Lesson Tonight...Your daughter opened up the door fo...
- 05:51 PM - Rocketech1 quoted MacLobo in post First Lesson Tonight...First lesson went well. Mos...
- 04:45 PM - FiveFrameSwing quoted MacLobo in post First Lesson Tonight...First lesson went well. Mos...
- 06:16 PM - MacLobo quoted Tom in post How do you teach them to catch a ball? (Rec League)I always liked using the...