- Older Activity
- 08-14-2018, 05:10 PMComp replied to a thread Dead ball batter/runner safe after interference call? in Softball Rules QuestionsInterference is an immediate dead ball, nothing can happen after its called. The runner who committed the interference is out, any other runners...1 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-10-2018, 10:48 PMYou can straight sub for any player, but what I think you are asking is a courtesy runner. The answer on that is no, not unless they are pitcher or...7 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 1,546 Times in 912 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 04:50 PM
- Join Date
- 12:30 AM - marriard mentioned Comp in post Just saying thanks for the people doesn't feel like enough...ollege MTR and Comp - valuable, valuable...
- 01:55 PM - djcarter1966 mentioned Comp in post Obstruction in college (or any other rule set for that matter)?...still interested in Comp answer to the questi...
- 03:29 PM - djcarter1966 mentioned Comp in post 1st and 2nd 0 Outs, pop up hit 3 feet behind 1st base.Comp just curious on the...
- 11:21 PM - BadMonkeys mentioned Comp in post Obstruction on a routine double....batter-runner awarded thirdComp, If an umpire did ob...
- 11:25 PM - Big Daddy Michigan quoted Comp in post Catcher obstruction rulingThat one looks to be cont...
- 02:36 PM - Comp quoted 2br02b in post Obstruction Rule on a Steal?We had a base umpire try to...
- 02:34 PM - Comp quoted Lightning in post Obstruction Rule on a Steal?So the ball has to be batted, ...
- 11:46 AM - Lightning quoted Comp in post Obstruction Rule on a Steal?If a defensive player who...
- 07:22 AM - Comp quoted grmerrill in post Catcher obstruction ruling"Yes what the catcher is doing...
- 07:04 AM - Comp quoted grmerrill in post Catcher obstruction rulingNo that is exactly what you ar...
- 02:07 AM - grmerrill quoted Comp in post Catcher obstruction rulingI said absolutely nothing...
- 08:13 PM - Deleted Posts