- Older Activity
- 03-24-2019, 10:09 PMThe running lane doesn't even start until 30' up the line, and even then it only applies on plays that involve throws to first base and has no...29 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-18-2019, 05:00 PMNot true, if the batter/runner interferes in any way with a D3K it is interference and they are out.6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-17-2019, 03:16 PMNo she couldn't have been called out for walking back toward home, the defense must be making a play on them in order for that rule to apply. As...2 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-17-2019, 03:14 PMEvery rule in the book with regard to lines is if the foot is touching or on the line, it is considered in. The only exception to this is the...10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-16-2019, 07:53 AMPrior to 2 years ago umpires were suppose to do pre game equipment inspections and at least here they were done prior to every game. 2 years ago...7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-11-2019, 12:55 PMNo, not correct call for batter being out.6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-11-2019, 12:55 PMOn a fly ball the runner is entitled to stay on their base, the only way they can be guilty of interference is if they do something intentional to...6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-09-2019, 02:20 PMJust a dumb umpire and NFHS doesn't do equipment checks anymore. They went the route of baseball a couple of years ago and the onus is put on the...18 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 1,590 Times in 940 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 06:46 PM
- Join Date
- 12:30 AM - marriard mentioned Comp in post Just saying thanks for the people doesn't feel like enough...ollege MTR and Comp - valuable, valuable...
- 01:55 PM - djcarter1966 mentioned Comp in post Obstruction in college (or any other rule set for that matter)?...still interested in Comp answer to the questi...
- 03:29 PM - djcarter1966 mentioned Comp in post 1st and 2nd 0 Outs, pop up hit 3 feet behind 1st base.Comp just curious on the...
- 11:21 PM - BadMonkeys mentioned Comp in post Obstruction on a routine double....batter-runner awarded thirdComp, If an umpire did ob...
- 05:30 PM - Comp quoted Umpire171 in post Bases Loaded Walk- 3rd out recorded prior to the runner crossing the plateI never claim the run would co...
- 05:19 PM - Umpire171 quoted Comp in post Bases Loaded Walk- 3rd out recorded prior to the runner crossing the plateEach runner advances with...