- Older Activity
- 06-21-2018, 08:19 PMIt happens, every and I mean EVERY umpire as well as scorekeeper has lost the count at one time or another. I couldn't tell you how many games Ive...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-19-2018, 05:40 PMYou had more problems then just an umpire losing the count. No run can score if the 3rd out of an inning is the result of a batter/runner not safely...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-19-2018, 07:33 AMBatters are not required to vacate the box for throws to other bases. As long as they stay stationary in the box and do not actively hinder the...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-18-2018, 04:42 PMThat's why balls are always suppose to go through the umpire before being put into play. Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-15-2018, 08:46 PMEveryone talks about how hot the new bats are, if that is the black rocketech it has a 100 mph exit speed while new bats are limited to 98 as I...4 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-12-2018, 07:08 AMGoing to depend completely on the umpires judgement on if the fielder had a play on the batted ball or not.7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-10-2018, 11:55 PMDepends on if the umpire judges one of the outfielders had the possibility of making an out. Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-10-2018, 11:27 PMBaseball rules have little to do with softball rules. Just the same as don't use NCAA rules for USA or USA rules for nfhs. Sent from my Pixel 2...18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-09-2018, 06:52 AMNothing but a blocked ball. Kill the play and put the runner back at 1st. As stated, just because she got hit by the ball does not automatically...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-06-2018, 05:42 PMPretty sure another made up rule. If Im not mistaken the rule says any offensive player outside the dugout during "live ball" action must be wearing...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-06-2018, 08:28 AMI just looked at the Indiana softball site and its modifications and I see nothing even remotely resembling any rule saying a runner cannot be...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-06-2018, 08:24 AMI cant give you a rule that doesn't exist. As I said, no such rule. I have no idea what special rules Indiana may have put into place, but there is...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-05-2018, 05:22 PMNo such rule.30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-04-2018, 05:37 PMIf appealed by the defense during the at bat, the PH is simply entered into the game and continue the at bat. If she completes the at bat and then...5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-03-2018, 07:47 PMCoach needs to learn the word protest. This comes up several times a year, it is not illegal to touch a player before they touch home plate on a...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-03-2018, 08:36 AMComp replied to a thread how to score this one: sac fly and baserunning error? in Softball Rules QuestionsBecause the rules in every stick and ball sport say it is a situation the defense must see and ask for a ruling on. The ONLY state that does let the...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-02-2018, 08:09 PMIf you are speaking about that particular pinch hitter coming back to bat the next inning, yes they would have to play defense in order to remain in...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-31-2018, 05:44 PMDon't know little league rules, other rule sets have verbage about calling time or any other phrase designed to cause the pitcher to commit an...17 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-30-2018, 08:02 PMBaseline and basepath are 2 completely different things and baseline has nothing to do with pretty much any call except fair/foul down 1st and 3rd...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-30-2018, 07:56 PMA run cant score, yes, the batter/runner is awarded 1st base but all other runners must return to the last base occupied at the time of the...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-28-2018, 08:56 PMFrom looks of it would be obstruction in any rule set, the runner changed her path to plate because the catcher was in her way without the ball. ...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-26-2018, 07:56 PMComp replied to a thread Once the stride foot lands, can the drag foot leave the ground? in Softball PitchingThe drag foot can leave the ground as soon as the stride foot touches.5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-26-2018, 06:53 AMThat is not a foul tip, that is a foul ball. A foul tip is a ball that goes directly and sharply from the bat directly to the catchers hand or...11 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 1,534 Times in 903 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 09:20 PM
- Join Date
- 01:55 PM - djcarter1966 mentioned Comp in post Obstruction in college (or any other rule set for that matter)?...still interested in Comp answer to the questi...
- 03:29 PM - djcarter1966 mentioned Comp in post 1st and 2nd 0 Outs, pop up hit 3 feet behind 1st base.Comp just curious on the...
- 11:21 PM - BadMonkeys mentioned Comp in post Obstruction on a routine double....batter-runner awarded thirdComp, If an umpire did ob...
- 06:40 PM - FP26 quoted Comp in post Grand Slam Celebration called outPretty sure another made ...
- 05:42 PM - Comp quoted FP26 in post Grand Slam Celebration called outI am also not familiar wi...
- 10:05 AM - spleen1015 quoted Comp in post Grand Slam Celebration called outI just looked at the Indi...
- 09:16 AM - FP26 quoted Comp in post Grand Slam Celebration called outNo such rule. I am als...
- 08:44 AM - MTR quoted Comp in post Grand Slam Celebration called outI just looked at the Indi...
- 08:24 AM - Comp quoted spleen1015 in post Grand Slam Celebration called outOk, so can you explain the rule...
- 08:15 AM - spleen1015 quoted Comp in post Grand Slam Celebration called outNo such rule. Ok, so c...
- 09:17 PM - Eric F quoted Comp in post what is the correct callA run cant score, yes, th...
- 08:38 PM - Big Daddy Michigan quoted Comp in post what is the correct callA run cant score, yes, th...
- 08:02 PM - Comp quoted Dandan111 in post Obstruction in D3 ChampionshipsSo you can go off of base line...
- 07:56 PM - Comp quoted Eric F in post what is the correct callHmmm...not sure on that. T...