- Older Activity
- 10-16-2018, 03:36 AMPitcher - blue team16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-16-2018, 03:35 AMHi James, When we compare the footage of the 70's & 80's with something more recent, we're really just seeing the continuous evolution of the...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-10-2018, 06:00 AMChris Delorit replied to a thread Here is what 73-77 mph looks like part 2 - Adduction in Softball PitchingDinonj, I think what your looking to improve upon is increasing her core torque. Drive, plant and most things under the sun are part of the...22 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-03-2018, 04:00 AMNewest Brewer lead-off hitter taking a little soft-toss from the Shannon boys a just a couple miles south of the border...0 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 171 Times in 110 Posts
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 12:57 AM - Deleted Posts
- 06:00 AM - Chris Delorit quoted Dinonj in post Here is what 73-77 mph looks like part 2 - Adduction...one using Tapatalk Dinonj, I think what your ...
- 02:02 AM - Chris Delorit quoted lancer360 in post Disappointed in University of Houston Softball CampShe had fun. They had five bi...
- 03:04 AM - Chris Delorit quoted pattar in post Sydney Romero swingI agree about hitting curve...
- 02:47 AM - Chris Delorit quoted pattar in post Sydney Romero swing...:p Great questions pattar. I'll try to answe...
- 02:35 AM - Chris Delorit quoted Eric F in post Sydney Romero swingNot quite. A softball rise...
- 10:15 PM - Chris Delorit quoted quincy in post How fast should the wind-up/delivery be?Majority of college pitcher...
- 09:52 PM - Doug Romrell quoted Chris Delorit in post How fast should the wind-up/delivery be?NV, What's you're opinion on that...
- 09:47 PM - Chris Delorit quoted NVfishing in post How fast should the wind-up/delivery be?Daughter dropped the backswing...