YES! High School Softball discussion!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 24, 2010
Mississippi
This is my first year exposed to the High school ball experience. The coaches don't coach much, we have a majority of travel ball players so the coach puts them thru drills but never really says much, After reading this thread I consider myself lucky. But I think I've gotten my first glimpse of how crazy school parents can actually get. I was talking to another parent I knew from a past TB Team and up walks this Dad, He introduces himself as the team captain father and asks our name.He points to my Freshman DD and tells her the whole Team is riding on her shoulders in the circle but his DD approves of her. then he proceeds to tell us that his DD was the great so and so that was the conference mvp and last years Batting champion. and got some first team honor.Then he asked for our names again, reintroduced himself Again and walked away. LOL We all just looked at each other like did that just happen. This will be fun!!

Sounds like that's just not a crazy HS parent, as you said they play TB also. Sounds like just a crazy parent in general. :D

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00