Worth Warranty Problems

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 4, 2016
Almost one year ago, I bought my daughter the Worth Eclipse composite fastpitch bat. Immediately after use, the end of the bat, the paint starts coming up rather quickly, I thought nothing of it. Well, last weekend my daughter's bat was pulled for showing bat material, there are two places on the bat barrel where hunks (or looks like holes, but not complete holes) of material came out from impact. Later that night when we got home, I cleaned the bat off and find what look liked some hairline cracks throughout the bat barrel. I called Worth today and told them what happened and my concerned that the bat was pulled for the two places on the bat barrel and the end cap area. She said gave me an RA#, but said the replacement would be the Worth Storm Alloy bat. I declined and stated that I actually purchased the Storm Alloy bat when I purchased the eclipse and my daughter uses the eclipse and didn't care for the Storm Alloy, and that also that I didn't think it was fair I am being offered an alloy bat in place of a composite bat. I purchased these bats directly from Worth's website. I never had to use a warranty on a bat, is this common practice? I requested to speak to a supervisor and before being transferred to the supervisor, the rep told me that the supervisor will tell me the samething. I am not happy, but want some insight. Thanks!

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Part of the issue might be that Worth no longer offers the Eclipse (based on what I'm seeing on their website).

Feb 4, 2016
The rep stated that the eclipse is no longer being offered. I will look at what is all on the website, in just a few. I was just wondering if it was common practice to be offered another bat made of different material. I truly want a composite for a composite and then also the fact that we bought the replacement that is being offered when we bought the eclipse. So, it seems like I am no left without any options.

Feb 4, 2016
I just looked on their website and at first I thought there was a close comparison and it is the Composite Sick 454, but it is actually out of stock :( The next options are the higher end or more expensive composites, the $249.99 bats. I am not trying to get a higher end bat or pull one over, but at the same time I don't think it's fair I am being punished, because technically there is not an equivalent replacement available. My offer replacement is also on clearance and we already own it. :confused:

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
I have always a good to perfect experience so I have not done but ...

Sounds like you are right, if you can not come to an agreement give up and trash them in every social media you can.

Feb 4, 2016
I have always a good to perfect experience so I have not done but ...

Sounds like you are right, if you can not come to an agreement give up and trash them in every social media you can.

Lol! Well, I had already sent an email to worth's facebook page. I always give them a chance to make it right privately, before making a public post. I am also waiting on the supervisor to call me back. I have bought Worth Fastpitch products for the last two years and honestly, after this, I probably wont buy again. A few weeks ago we were looking to buy a new higher end composite, but because my daughter decided to slack on practice, we decided to put it off. I think after this experience I will go with DeMarini or LS as it seems like I don't have to worry about being offered a different material bat, should a problem arise.

Feb 4, 2016
Okay, supervisor just called me back and all is well. They are giving me another composite bat. Thank you for the input!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan