Wilson Shock head gear.... can't get

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
For what it's worth, Wilson is backordered on the Shock FX helmets until mid-December, so I'm not surprised that places can't get them in.

That said, Softball.com has a pretty well-known reputation for not having things in stock, and for poor customer service, so no shock there either.

Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
I always use softballsavings.com prices are usually better than softball.com the helmet is $30 cheaper right now and the promotion leg guards are $50 bucks. It isn't the fastpitch promotion but I do not know if there is any difference between the two except the length that they come in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biggest difference between the ProMotion softball and baseball leg guards is the length of the toe protector. For some reason, the softball model has very long toe protectors. My older DD uses the softball version, the younger uses the baseball version. They seem identical otherwise.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
FYI - DD loves her new Wilson lid, no games in it yet but did a couple rounds of blocking drills and caught some pitching practice in it and she reports it feels very light and comfortable.

Mar 24, 2014
Can't find any small black Wilson shock helmets in stock. Are they that popular that are on back order or another issue? I also like that force 3 pro gear helmet is the Wilson NOCSAE approved? Can't find any documentation.

Oct 19, 2009
I'm right here.
FWIW....somehow my DDs Wilson shock headgear either rolled out of her bag or out of the car onto the driveway without anyone's knowledge
....anyhow...my DW drive over he headgear with the car to a point it lifted the car with a freaky noise....lo and behold she drove directly over the head gear. It was a little "askew" but I was able to reset the shock absorbers and even though it's still a little tweaked she still is wearing until I can afford a new one. Point of the story....the head gear can support a Honda Accord.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi