Whoo hoo! Games tonigh!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
Our first fall-ball game was last night. A balmy 48 degrees and a light rain.

Sounds like the weather we've been having here. DD got in only one of the last 3 rec league games. One of the 2 cancelled was a make-up of a make-up.

Frost this morning, but the sun is out. I want to take DD to the park and work on her bunting today. Maybe I can convince her to practice her pitching a little as well.

Dec 7, 2011
DW and I are SOOOOO excited about this weekend and DD's first games with her new college team and the start of their fall schedule!

Double-header at home on Friday then two games at Purdue on Sunday against that home team and then Ball St.

Even if DD doesn't play yet it will be sooooo cool to get her first picture in her first college uniform!

How in the heck am I gonna get work done this week ;)

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
DW and I are SOOOOO excited about this weekend and DD's first games with her new college team and the start of their fall schedule!

Double-header at home on Friday then two games at Purdue on Sunday against that home team and then Ball St.

Even if DD doesn't play yet it will be sooooo cool to get her first picture in her first college uniform!

How in the heck am I gonna get work done this week ;)

Long drive, esp. if she doesn't play. We've gone as far as Indianapolis, St. Louis or Columbus to see DS row in HS races, so I can understand.

DW and I are heading to Milwaukee this weekend to see DS's first college rowing race. Early in the season, very challenging race, they almost never let freshmen race. (Although he rowed this course twice in HS). Long way to go to see him sit around, but it will be his first time in his college uniform, and we kind of miss him. They also have HS teams in this race, so he will get to show off his college uniform to his friends still in HS.

DD #3 has taken over DS's room while he's away. I just went over to look at his collection of rowing and track medals. One of them had a softball on it, and said "2013 Thunder Classic 1ST PLACE U10". Funny, I don't remember him rowing in THAT event.

Dec 7, 2011
Long drive, esp. if she doesn't play.

I would be in the car even if it was Seattle!

:-0

Yes,....I am "that guy" (love youth sports and love watching my family playing sports. In fact I am starting to go to DD's boyfriends local college football games with that established connection! - can't get enough :) )

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
I would be in the car even if it was Seattle!

:-0

Yes,....I am "that guy" (love youth sports and love watching my family playing sports. In fact I am starting to go to DD's boyfriends local college football games with that established connection! - can't get enough :) )

Well, your schedule was enough for me to figure out the team. Only one Cheesehead, and a freshman, so I took a wild guess :)

If I am correct, at least her team will be playing at Northern Illinois soon. Shorter drive for you. And, the Huskies have a good Cheesehead pitcher from a few miles away from where I live. It would be great if both teams had their Cheeseheads face off against each other...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA