What do you see?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 4, 2013
Cyclone%20swing_zpsw939knr3.gif

Cyclone%20swing%202_zpsipiqe6qz.gif

May 7, 2008
Tucson
Watch the back foot. She is already back and there is nowhere to go for a negative move - and then, her weight stays back, instead of shifting forward. The hips need to turn, so that her belly button faces the pitcher.

Jan 24, 2011
Watch the back foot. She is already back and there is nowhere to go for a negative move - and then, her weight stays back, instead of shifting forward. The hips need to turn, so that her belly button faces the pitcher.

yes , she has no drive off the back leg right now. Not sure why she is "squishing" with that back foot. she just gets out on that front foot and throws the arms......killing me , lol

May 6, 2014
Low and outside
I feel like her initial hand position has her front arm too straight, and it stays that way all the way through the swing. Looks like she is almost fully extended from "go."

Jan 24, 2011
I feel like her initial hand position has her front arm too straight, and it stays that way all the way through the swing. Looks like she is almost fully extended from "go."

I agree with this too. It seems she is trying to get her hands back , but is doing it incorrectly be pre setting them

Jan 24, 2011
Are these both vids of her being fooled by a pitch?

I honestly don't know if she was fooled or not. I wasn't there this weekend and my wife took these. I know at least one of them was against a dreadfully slow pitcher , but these are typical of her swings lately

Dec 4, 2013
Second swing looks like she was waiting on a change up....Or possibly that dreadfully slow pitcher you were talking about.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spinner55