What do you call it?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 7, 2011
So for a couple years now I have wanted to find a group of softball-educated folks to ask this question =>

What do you call a game pitched with all strikeouts?

A Perfect-Perfect?

(DD had one back in 14U tourney and I have found nobody with a clue if this has a name)

sluggers

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 26, 2008
Dallas, Texas
So for a couple years now I have wanted to find a group of softball-educated folks to ask this question =>

A Perfect-Perfect?

(DD had one back in 14U tourney and I have found nobody with a clue if this has a name)

RB, you've got the 'crazy daddy' syndrome bad...

I would call it a 'waste of time', and suggest that she find some better competition.

Oct 3, 2009

A Perfect-Perfect?

"Good Outing"

Jun 10, 2010
midwest
Ha ha...If it happened in our house...i would call it a "small miracle"...but then i would tell the preacher about a sign from God I witnessed.... he would think I was crazy too...then he would get my wife started....and then...well you know. Probably best to look at it from sluggers view! AIGF

For as I know its as Amy said...Perfect game...Congrats to your DD.

Jul 26, 2010
Hopefully she wasn't the ace pitcher, sounds like a great opportunity to give the #3 pitcher some circle time.

-W