Well I did it.......

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Great spot to make the clip !!!! Great Colors !!! Great Tech Skills on getting it rendered and playing good on You-Tube in HD !!!!!!!!!!!!!

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
WA is a good technical slapper and bunter, but does she have speed? I did not see anything that tells me she is fast and would be a nightmare slapper to defend. Does she have power? You have to give the coach something more than slapping. The world is full of singles hitters. If she has power to go with speed, coaches will be interested.

Defensively, she has pretty good outfield mechanics. I would also showcase her arm and accuracy with some video from behind. Do not bother with any video at 1B. College is full of immobile power hitters who can play 1B. There is no advantage to marketing a player as a first baseman unless they have power.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the feedback. However this is not my dd. LOL I am going to experiment with a catcher on next video and WarriorAngela will be in near future.

Also this was shot entirely on the GoPros. So finding the right angle and where to place them was a challenge. Thats why there was a shot of the camera in one of the clips. I have some other ideas I want to do with angles, so lets see. Also the intro is something we were working on. My idea is to have a hair and make up department for hire too in the future. LOL

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
It's a heck of a lot better than anything I've put together so far Mike! I would agree with most of the comments made here so far regarding number of reps included, contact info, camera angles and distance (keep the footwork in the shot), etc.... Nice work so far and it'll only get better!

OMG, seeing your reply is giving me video ideas to do with your twins. I think we can do something pretty cool next time I visit your town.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi