Wednesday is early signing day! Who's DD are signing NLI's?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 28, 2015
Heatbox
DD had 3 friends from her high school team sign this week to Mississippi State, Western Carolina, and Harding University.

DD1 signed yesterday. Harding has some good talent coming in. Congrats to all the girls who have worked their tails off to get to this point.

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
Two of DD's TB teammates signed D1 and one D2. There are 2 more that signed too but I am not sure where (we are new to the team). DD has a year to go...

Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
5 seniors committed to play college softball on the same team...y'all must be loaded!

Yup...this is the year, if there is going to be any shot of doing well at Nationals. They actually have 6 committed seniors and 5 committed juniors, plus one sophomore, all to D1 schools. Only two players not committed at this point, one junior (just joined the team) and one freshman.

Our coach knows how to get it done on the recruiting side for sure.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
DD1 signed yesterday. Harding has some good talent coming in. Congrats to all the girls who have worked their tails off to get to this point.

The catcher on DD's new TB team signed with Harding on Wednesday. She is a stud with a big stick, but is rehabbing her knee from ACL surgery this Winter.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Yup...this is the year, if there is going to be any shot of doing well at Nationals. They actually have 6 committed seniors and 5 committed juniors, plus one sophomore, all to D1 schools. Only two players not committed at this point, one junior (just joined the team) and one freshman.

Our coach knows how to get it done on the recruiting side for sure.

Are you referring to your DD's TB teammates or HS teammates? 5 senior D1 players on a high level TB team is not unheard of, but on a HS team it would be a rarity. I thought you were referring to HS since that is where most players sign their NLI. Kind of ironic considering 98.2% of recruiting occurs in TB and the HS coaches are the ones in the NLI signing pictures.

Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
Are you referring to your DD's TB teammates or HS teammates? 5 senior D1 players on a high level TB team is not unheard of, but on a HS team it would be a rarity. I thought you were referring to HS since that is where most players sign their NLI. Kind of ironic considering 98.2% of recruiting occurs in TB and the HS coaches are the ones in the NLI signing pictures.

Gotcha...this is her travel team. Her high school team is terrible. ;)

I agree, having half the high school administration in the picture makes zero sense, at least in our area. I've never seen a college coach at a high school game around here, but again...our HS team stinks so I guess that may make a difference.

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dadmad