Veteran's Day

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 20, 2015
illinois
I am sure there are some Vets on here, and I believe a few who are still in military I see post every once in a while, so Happy Veteran's Day to all my fellow Veterans!!

U.S Army, 1/11 ACR, Ft. Irwin, Ca. 1993-1996.

ArmyStrong

Going broke on softball
Sep 14, 2014
Pacific NW
Happy Veteran's Day! Thank you all for serving!!

U.S. Army, 2d Infantry, Korea, 1st Cavalry, Ft. Hood, Tx. 1994-1999.

Jun 19, 2014
Raleigh,NC
USMC Okinawa Japan.

Shout out to my son for three year active duty and now full time college student…thanks to GI Bill.

DH for 24 years of services and retiring last year. 4 years active Marine, 4 years reserve and 16 years Army.

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
USMC Okinawa Japan.

Shout out to my son for three year active duty and now full time college student…thanks to GI Bill.

DH for 24 years of services and retiring last year. 4 years active Marine, 4 years reserve and 16 years Army.

My grandfather, Bob Cox, was a USMC Intelligence Officer in Okinawa in 1945 for a USMC air squadron. Here is a drawing of him with his pilots, drawn by his close friend Capt. Alex Raymond. This picture was in Leatherneck Magazine. (Alex Raymond created and drew Flash Gordon before joining the Marines). The battle was horrible, and I'm glad people like you were there to make sure nothing like that ever happens again.

My grandfather had a fatal heart attack after a terrorist attack in Oklahoma City. At his request, the Marine Corps Hymn was played at his funeral.

Thank all of you vets for your service. Remember, those of you NOT in combat are there to keep the peace through strength.

http://www.adamsplanes.com/photogallery/Alex Raymond/Ready Room.jpg

NCSteeler43

Proud softball dad
May 18, 2015
USAF, 1965 Comm Squadron, Norton AFB, 1985-89. Thank you all for your service to the good ole USA!!

Dec 10, 2015
Chautauqua County
just a side note, my youngest boy heads off to boot camp the 21st of this month. I feel pretty confident the experience will do him good. like softball, what you get out of it depends on what you put into it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06