Using cut off for HS age?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 20, 2015
Older dd was a center fielder. She would lasers to third every so often if a runner got to second and no play. I asked her why. “So they know not to run on me”. I miss seeing that kid play!

drives me crazy

if there's no play, there's a greater chance (even if it is slight) of something happening on the throw in to 3rd vs a throw that hits the cut

i like limiting potential for bad things, even if it is a small chance

Dec 11, 2010
drives me crazy

if there's no play, there's a greater chance (even if it is slight) of something happening on the throw in to 3rd vs a throw that hits the cut

i like limiting potential for bad things, even if it is a small chance
Sorry about that there SuperCoach.

The bad stuff never happened though, or she would have never done it again. She could throw and it was so obvious that she was good at it that not one coach ever said a word to her about it.

She graduated hs In 2016, Quincy and I were just having some fun reminiscing. We are old. Pardon the fu@( out of us for that.

May 20, 2015
Sorry about that there SuperCoach.

The bad stuff never happened though, or she would have never done it again. She could throw and it was so obvious that she was good at it that not one coach ever said a word to her about it.

She graduated hs In 2016, Quincy and I were just having some fun reminiscing. Pardon the fudge out of me for that.

Lol

I think you're reading into it a little much

Lots of things get my blood pressure up....folks using the left lane as a travel lane, someone ordering a steak anything more than medium rare....

And throwing to a base from the outfield when there's no play to be made

There's lots of others, but something tells me you wouldn't like a lot of them

Dec 11, 2010
One day none of this bs will get your blood pressure up and you will realize how none of it mattered.

May 20, 2015
i will have disdain for anyone ordering a well done steak until the day i leave this mortal coil

Jun 20, 2015
throw to a base or a cut off. period. don't know how many hours i've had to waste, even at 16-18u, to break the player habit of just throwing at the general direction of the pitching circle.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles