TRYOUTS Tab added to DiscussFastpitch.com

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 23, 2013
Do you think a tryouts tab on the homepage would help coaches and parents out while searching for tryouts for their girls? Coaches would be able to post info such as team names, dates, time, location, and age group.
Parents could search by state to see all tryouts in their area. Just a thought.

Jun 7, 2013
Do you think a tryouts tab on the homepage would help coaches and parents out while searching for tryouts for their girls? Coaches would be able to post info such as team names, dates, time, location, and age group.
Parents could search by state to see all tryouts in their area. Just a thought.

I like this idea. Having its own tab and being able to search by state would make it easier.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
OK, let me be brutally honest. I like DFP because it is a SB forum site, not a tryout/team/player wanted clearinghouse and I can only tolerate a "Does a Riseball Rise" thread once every 6 months.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
A tryouts TAB would be fine, as long as the posts do not show up on the main board. DFP is a nationwide message board, so most people would be much better off using a state message board for tryouts, ect. Georgia has a good message board designed exactly for this type of information.

GeorgiaCoachesCorner.com • Index page

Oct 19, 2009
I'm right here.
I usually refer to "Announcements" & "Regional Discussions" for Try-Out info. I think if you have a "Tryout" Tab you'll run into the problem of folks posting tryouts here, there and anywhere.

As a comparison..right now we have an "Equipment" Tab & "Rules" Tab...yet how many times do we find folks writing/asking about those items in other Tabs?

What we have is not broken...so I'm okay leaving it as is.

What we REALLY need is a "WARRIOR MIKE" Tab for all his life pondering, thought provoking, inquisitive Threads!

Seriously, I'm surprised WM hasn't asked....What the Heel is Goofy?.....by now (LOL)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MMMichigan1