Thoughts/prayers for Amy

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
Thank you all, very much! It helps to know that people are praying. One thing that is good, Illinois' weather is unseasonably warm. Dreary, but it could always be much worse. My sister had a blood clot lodge in her lungs and she died instantly. She was driving and hit a house, but damage to the house was minimal and no one else was hurt. It was a block from downtown Shelbyville and we are fortunate that it didn't happen there. It is of course, not a good time of year to bury a loved one, but then, there is no perfect time.
Again, thanks.

Dec 12, 2012
On the bucket
Thank you all, very much! It helps to know that people are praying. One thing that is good, Illinois' weather is unseasonably warm. Dreary, but it could always be much worse. My sister had a blood clot lodge in her lungs and she died instantly. She was driving and hit a house, but damage to the house was minimal and no one else was hurt. It was a block from downtown Shelbyville and we are fortunate that it didn't happen there. It is of course, not a good time of year to bury a loved one, but then, there is no perfect time.
Again, thanks.

My familites thoughts and prayers go out to your family.

I understand the situation working with pulmonary embolisms on a daily basis. Normally undetected and usually very sudden.

Jan 25, 2011
Amy, may your family be surrounded with love and comfort in your time of loss. Emily & I are praying for you and your family.

Apr 11, 2012
I am so sorry for your loss, and during a tough time of the year....I will pray for you and your family.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish