Thoughts on swing line training aid.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 4, 2016
I saw this on Craigslist while searching for a bat. Wondering what others think about it and if it's actually useful and eliminates the other equipment like it claims? If I purchased, it would be for an eight year old.

How to use

Jan 25, 2011
It says it is the "Batting trainer that will produce results period" if those results are poor hitting mechanics, then they're right. No do not buy it. I would use the $27.00 on finding a good proper batting coach.

Feb 4, 2016
Thanks for the input- That's why I asked, wasn't sure if it's an actual good product or not.

Feb 4, 2016
The "instruction" in the video is worse than the product.

lol! I did play softball growing up, I hate to say this, but we were not exactly taught the proper mechanics and it just wasn't as competitive all. We basically just stepped up to the plate and was excited to make contact, period, it did not matter how it happened. So, while this sport is not foreign to me, I am learning a lot more now than when I played growing up as far as proper mechanics go. I am reading as much as I can and watching many videos (learning that many out there are giving incorrect info) so I can properly help my daughter to the best of my ability. My daughter is eight, she is really developing a love for the sport, she is getting where she wants to practice everyday. She's more focused on batting than fielding. I did seek out a hitting instructor not to long ago and did not have any luck. So, I do appreciate the input on this device, because I am still learning my self and do not want to instill any bad habits.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan