Travelpro Crew on sale

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
If you watch pilots and flight attendants in an airport, they are all pulling the same black suitcases. They are Travelpro Crew bags.

My wife and I travel quite a bit for work and eventually softball. Years ago I got really tired of disposable luggage and I bought an Travelpro Crew 22” two wheel rollaboard. I loved it. My wife initially scoffed at buying an “expensive” bag. She finally got tired of whatever she was using and its bad zippers etc and bought an Travelpro Crew 22” four wheel spinner on sale. She loved it, and we started buying Travelpro luggage piece by piece when there was a good sale. All of our carry on bags are the Crew line, our checked bags may be Maxlite- (we don't check bags very often so we might not have bought the Crew for the bigger bags).

My old rollaboard has seen better days. I broke one of the legs off it jamming it in a car in Hawaii and I just broke a zipper. It can be fixed but after 10 or so years of really hard use, it is time. We are in town for DD’s fall game and she needed to do some shopping and we found ourselves in a Macy’s. They have a really good sale going on. I ended up with a Crew four wheel spinner this time as opposed to the two wheel I am replacing. Got 60% off and then when we checked out, there was some “pre-sale” deal going on so now they are giving us another 20% off and they will ship it to us for free in 5 days. No idea what that is all about but I feel like it was a good deal.

If you travel much, you know that one of the things that makes life easier is always having a carry-on size bag packed with everything you may need except the clothes. As dumb as it sounds, if your dd is traveling for softball, a good carry on size bag that will last is probably “softball equipment”, lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles