This is a long shot...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 19, 2009
I'm right here.
I will vouch for #7, she won't be a liability...take her with confidence and without any reservation. Sorry to hear about her Grandfather, if I was in a position to help you out I would in a heartbeat. Hope all turns out well for you and the family.

T

Feb 4, 2015
Massachusetts
Update! DD will be playing with a team from YOCOACH's club this weekend!

I can't say enough about the DFP community and the outpouring of support. A special gratitude of thanks to YOCOACH & their '00 team HC, as well as Swim Coach & KBeistel who also offered DD a spot with their team. You guys made this happen within days!

Today #7 is keeping her papa company while he gets a transfusion.

99609a6e67aaae23ced1b18ed9ab8d5b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 8, 2012
Illinois
THAT is awesome! Glad things worked out for #7 and her papa. Those priceless smiles say it all!

Our little softball world is really a great place to live.....

Mar 21, 2013
Kudos to all that made this priceless memory happen. I would say now go out and make your papa proud, but I think you've already done that many times over. Enjoy

Dec 19, 2012
Well #7sDad, you have to have a few games under the belt. How is it going? Are you playing 14u or 16u?

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Well #7sDad, you have to have a few games under the belt. How is it going? Are you playing 14u or 16u?

I will let him answer the "How's it going?" question but I'll fill you in on the team since I was up there yesterday and had the chance to watch as well as meet #7sDad. The team, a first year 16U team is struggling. Their leadoff batter, Pitcher and starting shortstop tore ligaments in her ankle Friday evening in the first pool play game so they're down one of their better players. The #3 batter is on vacation and won't be back until today. The #5 batter left for vacation yesterday and the #4 batter got food poisoning and had to miss yesterday. Hopefully they'll get her back today as well as the #3 before bracket play begins.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
#7sDad, it was a pleasure to meet you and your DD yesterday. I especially enjoyed talking SB with you and watching K play and enjoying herself on the field. If you ever get transferred to this neck of the woods and have to move, she'll always have a TB home with us. Your DD's a great player with an exceptional attitude and would be an outstanding addition to any team she plays for. Thank you for helping out our team this weekend.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IBSoftballDad619