Think Positive

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 23, 2010
North Carolina
While in Normal, Il for the 14u ASA Nationals, the local newspaper was very nice to me and my family and wrote an article about us. The newspaper had contacted the coach about any human interest story he may have and he told them about me. I debated about posting this but if it inspires just one person, it is well worth it. I am not bragging, just trying to lift up some people.

Whether you find out you have cancer, lose someone close, make an error or don't get a hit, or whatever comes your way negative, always be confident, think positive, work hard to overcome the situation. And above all, never give up, never, never give up!

Grandfather’s presence an inspiration to Charlotte softball team

A

May 25, 2010
Thank you ever so much for sharing this and here's to you for making that trip for your girls. :) How did the rest of the week go for the team?

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
Small world, but I know the runner in green uniform with Texas Peppers!! My dd and I actually introduced her to her current team 2 years ago! Pretty cool, I think. :)

Very happy for you!!! :D

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Thanks for sharing and I am sorry I did not get a chance to meet you while I was in Normal. Maybe next year you, 29dad and I can get together for an adult beverage in Salem, VA!!!

Aug 31, 2011
Jawja
My DD's team played the Lady Blue's at King of The Mountain in Atlanta this year. Chatted with the coaches some in the morning while we were waiting for the fields to dry and play, really nice bunch and a great group of girls.

Thank you for sharing your story and I'm so glad you got to be there!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sterp