Snf

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
The members of that site should be thanking us - the truthseekers - for asking the questions that they are not allowed to ask. Because of those questions and the inconsistent answers, now he's compelled to spin it live....
Musial OVERLAPS as he pulls back with scap AS he moves out.
Vs
Um.....we don't use the scrap. That's why it's clamped down.

Aug 30, 2013
Hey Thunder, I know you got all worked up hearing TEWKS say the word "SCAP". Made you feel all warm and fuzzy inside right?
Well, go watch this video, and to save you time, go to the 10 minute mark. I'm pretty sure TEWKS is telling JD to NOT use his rear SCAP actively anymore. It's costing him quickness..

https://tewkshitting.com/pro-insider-video-lead-arm-medial-rotation-lamr/

But yet he still does it right??

Tell me there TJ, what do you see on one of the best hitters ever.. you see the lead arm turn over before you see the wrinkles at his scap?? Keep your eye on the wrinkles above the 4.. be careful - which happens first??

y6sx8.gif

tjintx

A real searcher
May 27, 2012
TEXAS
YES! But you don't and that's ok. I'm not gonna try to convince you otherwise. I know what causes that. There are a lot worse short circuits that could be and are taught. Good luck Thunder
you-keep-using-that-word.jpg

But yet he still does it right??

Tell me there TJ, what do you see on one of the best hitters ever.. you see the lead arm turn over before you see the wrinkles at his scap?? Keep your eye on the wrinkles above the 4.. be careful - which happens first??

y6sx8.gif

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2013
YES! But you don't and that's ok. I'm not gonna try to convince you otherwise. I know what causes that. There are a lot worse short circuits that could be and are taught. Good luck Thunder
View attachment 9677

Thanks.. but answer the question.. why do the wrinkles above the 4 show before lead arm turn over?

Anyone else besides TJ, Howe, Butter, TDS, JJSqueeze answer the question honestly - do the wrinkles above the 4 show before the lead arm turns over?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcworthSoftballMom