Snf

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
Caught once again, making things up...
NOTICE......the turning of the hip line (belt loops)
Gears.gif

He made it all up because he could never reconcile what Musial (and the GREATS) do/did/does:
MusialSSC.gif

They all use/used Stretch Shortening Cycles. They stay back and stretch it forward. They use both hips and legs. And some use it more in combination with moving the middle, using momentum, leveraging the center of gravity and changing the center of mass.

Last edited:

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
And not a single one of them is locking/clamping/forcing their KNEE toward the pitcher throughout the sequence, are they? They are free flowing and athletic. They keep their knee back and work the hips above that assignment.

And not a single one of them is pulling back/pinching/clamping their scap, are they? Their hands stay back in a relative location from where they started. And they work the top around that assignment.

What I'm trying to tell you - what I've been trying to tell you is, you are focused on forcing actions which are actually reactions to something else. And for whatever reason, instead of having a dialog, you've gone to a certain persons playbook.

He's a clown Thunder. His latest absolute was the belt-buckle but now that one is shot too.... :D And you just keep rolling with each new excuse?

MusialSSC.gif

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2013
I'm seriously, your mission is to take him down.. Why can't you get anyone to replicate it? If you did.. Now think about how much you can shove it in his face.,

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
I have no mission. I'm here to discuss hitting and to help if I can. Take it or leave it. I don't charge for my time.

You on the other hand have to pay and then defend what you pay for. That's not my problem.

On a related topic; did you ever wonder why the "blog" is open for all to see, and why folks from this site are often the targets? The information at your site is weak. If it was strong, word of mouth and results would be all that's needed. Guys like yourself are set out as bait - strong arm marketing pawns - to start some stir, right? Bigboy likes the numbers game. Figures some sucker driven by traffic is bound to join. Seems to be backfiring again, huh? :D

Last edited:

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
I'm seriously, your mission is to take him down.. Why can't you get anyone to replicate it? If you did.. Now think about how much you can shove it in his face.,

Serious question. Do you see the swings you posted as replicating the MLB Swings?

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
Hey Coach, in answer to a question you asked me. Yes, I believe in controlling the middle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd