Snf

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
Nice one TM...did you come up with that genius comeback all on your own?

don't you ever learn? like I said before....you are to only speak when spoken to or I will have to make you squeal like a little piggy again. Come on piggy....squeal...

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
Ahaha, BM forced him to make this clip...
BondsvBonds1.gif

... when he argued the very same point. Problem is, the clip is still wrong! This guy just cant see eye to eye with the truth. That's a fact! He'll continue to deceive until called out. At which point he will lie, scam and cheat. Well, not up in here!
Just a follow up to his continued deception.
This was his "fixed" clip:
BondsvBondsMisSynced.gif

If there is something that is almost like clockwork, it is the timing mechanism and trigger a hitter uses in his move out. When you have the SAME hitter side/side, there is no reason to even think about syncing to contact. Unless you are into hiding things for an agenda.

This is what the move-out should have looked like:
BondsvBondsSynced.gif

Pretty funny when he challenges my intelligence... Either this guy is dishonest or incompetent.

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
BondsvBondsMisSynced.gif

If there is something that is almost like clockwork, it is the timing mechanism and trigger a hitter uses in his move out. When you have the SAME hitter side/side, there is no reason to even think about syncing to contact. Unless you are into hiding things for an agenda.

BondsvBondsSynced.gif

Pretty funny when he challenges my intelligence... Either this guy is dishonest or incompetent.

I agree HOWE.. Bonds is moving out based on the pitch/zone he is looking to cover (sitting on his pitch/zone) vs letting the pitcher dictate his move out.. He lowers his center of gravity to engage all available resources to direct the barrel.

Last edited:
May 24, 2013
So Cal
BondsvBondsMisSynced.gif

BondsvBondsSynced.gif

I agree that syncing the move-out makes more sense when comparing the same hitter on 2 different pitches. The swing process has to get started long before the batter has any idea what the pitch will be.

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
I agree that syncing the move-out makes more sense when comparing the same hitter on 2 different pitches. The swing process has to get started long before the batter has any idea what the pitch will be.

Yes similar to the mini clip I made years ago..

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
The 1-legged nonsense - huh? Watch poor Stan perform the Flamingo dance. Yeah right, that's it.

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2012
LOL. Yeah, but she did pretty damn good for herself Coach.

In regards to the BondsvBonds gif. For the longest time, I would watch guys argue over that video and wonder why they didn't correct it. If you are going to argue about the ability to GO or Wait, why wouldn't you sync the frames to an identifiable player movement (Bonds uses a toe tap). Somebody got caught, huh?

Notice how Noon synced these correctly. There is a lot to be learned from the pitches and reactions when compared to the properly synced identifier. Chubby thinks CONTACT is the starting point!!!

Cabrera_96o_94i_85o_80i_sync.gif

https://gfycat.com/OffensiveImperfectEuropeanfiresalamander

What a thing this internet! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcworthSoftballMom