Snf

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 7, 2014
Western New York
Umm did I not say and give them credit for either what they've done or their hard work.. I can have my opinion that CB' daughter doesn't look anything like Bustos like he said I don't look like Bonds.. and I can also say that I think your leading Chrisspots down the wrong path.. no dig on him and his daughter.. just the instructor :)

Hey, you guys have your battle and you both dish it out.. I can't say anything about that..

For whatever reason your master seems infatuated by me and my DD2...creepy...

For you to mention me and DD2 in any way or for any reason - whether its a dig or not - is just a classless move on your part...I haven't said boo and she gets pulled into it?

If that's all ya' got at this point of the discussion, you're grabbing at straws

Just one thing and then I'll move on...you think the below is good and I'm on the wrong path? That's just funny...I really think that is funny...

Dadonelegged2.gif

If that clip is right I would rather be wrong...

I wish you the best - and I sincerely mean that...CP

Aug 30, 2013
For whatever reason your master seems infatuated by me and my DD2...creepy...

For you to mention me and DD2 in any way or for any reason - whether its a dig or not - is just a classless move on your part...I haven't said boo and she gets pulled into it?

If that's all ya' got at this point of the discussion, you're grabbing at straws

Just one thing and then I'll move on...you think the below is good and I'm on the wrong path? That's just funny...I really think that is funny...

Dadonelegged2.gif

If that clip is right I would rather be wrong...

I wish you the best - and I sincerely mean that...CP
Like I said, no dig on you or your daughter.. take it for what it is.. it was more the poor instruction you are getting..

It's a drill.. a drill he came up w/for being one legged.. what he believes..

Thanks and best of luck to you and your daughter..

Jan 7, 2014
Western New York
Like I said, no dig on you or your daughter.. take it for what it is.. it was more the poor instruction you are getting..

It's a drill.. a drill he came up w/for being one legged.. what he believes..

Thanks and best of luck to you and your daughter..

If that's what he believes that is OK by me...really...why he feels the incessant need to chastise those who don't fall lockstep into his beliefs is why I, for one, would never go to his site...

I haven't posted video of her in a few weeks but she's a 12U player hitting over .700 against 14U pitching in the indoor league right now...she's not being held back...she hits it hard every time she's up...miles ahead of where she was 60 days ago...CP

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
3 sons.. why you ask?? You want their swings.. go to BBD I've posted there before..

I was just wondering. I didn't know. I am going to coach softball again in Illinois and since you live here, there is a slight chance if you had a dd that we'd run into each other.

Edited to add:

No, I don't want their swings. I don't do that. I asked how you knew my dd's swing but it is apparent you are going by fat boy's posts of her when she had just turned 16. That is unless you saw her swings I posted here of her hitting her last two home runs.

Last edited:

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Oh ya, where in Il? What age will you coach..
I coach at Triad High School in Troy, Il but I know a lot of people in your area. I will coach the JV but will coach the hitting and pitching and ... I am exactly 54 minutes from fat boy. I've driven to his place a bunch of times now. My dd lives 5 minutes from him so I'm over there all the time. Edited last sentence.

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2013
I coach at Triad High School in Troy, Il but I know a lot of people in your area. I will coach the JV but will coach the hitting and pitching and ... I am exactly 54 minutes from fat boy. I've driven to his place a bunch of times now. My dd lives 5 minutes from him so I'm over there all the time. Edited last sentence.
Oh geez, your way down South!! Ya, who do you know?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd