Snf

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
Seriously, the guy can't meet the truth face to face.

I said:
BM forced him to make this clip...

And now he wants to pretend it's about the NARRATIVE. The clip was made in 2011 because BM caught him lying as well. That is a FACT! And his response:
Wrong again liar. That narrative was added and uploaded Feb of 2014.

I haven't had any discussion with BM for several years.

Nice try.

Trapped by yourself again.

You have no credibility. Keep talking though, it will help many here and elsewhere.

Last edited:

tjintx

A real searcher
May 27, 2012
TEXAS
he's explained it his way, the the weight is back/over the rear hip socket.. Resistance - rear hip coil/lower back scap providing the resistance to get stretch.. Hand turn barrel around a forearm axle..

wrong!!!!!!

But this does describe a swing pattern that falls off the back porch.....

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
Too bad that was your success criteria for you son - doh!! Sure, improved.. but nowhere close.. You'll knock her out as well on the current path..
I wish you and your sons all the success possible. Seriously. Maybe that's the difference between you and me?

Aug 30, 2013
I wish you and your sons all the success possible. Seriously. Maybe that's the difference between you and me?
thanks and I apologize for mentioning your son.. but you can only take some much before you start dishing something out.. I'm pretty tolerable for the most part..

tjintx

A real searcher
May 27, 2012
TEXAS
Ok, Howe won't.. you explain it.. You somewhat explained your front arm up.. Have at the whole process.. explain for everyone

I'm done with the FREE lessons too. Trial period ended, Please make a payment to have further access.
Besides Thunder, you really aren't interested In the truth are you?

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
thanks and I apologize for mentioning your son.. but you can only take some much before you start dishing something out.. I'm pretty tolerable for the most part..
I haven't mentioned your boys once. But somehow you have brought CB's DD, Chrispots DD, my son and others into this discussion. If you and I share barbs, that's cool. But you really are taking on a very bad trait of the other guy.

And I'm sure you're cool with the nickname for my son, right? I bet he wouldn't say a peep if I was in his face though. He's a real tough guy behind the monitor. That's your guy. Are you proud?

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2013
I haven't mentioned your boys once. But somehow you have brought CB's DD, Chrispots DD, my son and others into this discussion. If you and I share barbs, that's cool. But you really are taking on a very bad trait of the other guy.

And I'm sure you're cool with the nickname for my son, right? I bet he wouldn't say a peep if I was in his face though. He's a real tough guy behind the monitor. That's your guy. Are you proud?
Umm did I not say and give them credit for either what they've done or their hard work.. I can have my opinion that CB' daughter doesn't look anything like Bustos like he said I don't look like Bonds.. and I can also say that I think your leading Chrisspots down the wrong path.. no dig on him and his daughter.. just the instructor :)

Hey, you guys have your battle and you both dish it out.. I can't say anything about that..

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
CP and his DD were miles away from this discussion. It really took a lot of venom to bring his young daughter into this. Seriously, I'm not sure how you think the connection works. Are you really that desperate? Are you really that lost for ideas?

I'm not his DD's instructor. I'm a dad who's shared some ideas with him - as have others. Get a grip on yourself.

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
Hey Stay Puft, absolutely nobody (even you) thinks you would stand a chance. So pipe down. You're soft, old and way out of shape.

But that's besides the point. You've been exposed. And that's a good thing. Members here have seen this very important PSA.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcworthSoftballMom