Snf

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
Thunder, here's another chance for you to be a real truth-seeker and let everyone know that you are an independent thinker.

Oil Slick says:
Suddenly toe touch is an important check point.

After he was caught using a video - of Bonds - who has a repeatable move-out - synced to CONTACT!
BondsvBonds.gif

I fixed the video. If it's the same hitter and we are honestly looking to analyze the SEQUENCE, CHANGES and REACTIONS, why would someone argue against syncing the move-out??? Unless that person was dishonest and had a lot to lose on the re-syncing.
BondsVBonds.gif

So Thunder, I'm very interested to see just how far you will go in selling yourself out.

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
Ahaha, BM forced him to make this clip...
BondsvBonds1.gif

... when he argued the very same point. Problem is, the clip is still wrong! This guy just cant see eye to eye with the truth. That's a fact! He'll continue to deceive until called out. At which point he will lie, scam and cheat. Well, not up in here!

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
Bonds vs Bonds, syched to his TOE TAP MOVE OUT dopey! You really are special. It is the SAME HITTER, with the SAME TIMING mechanism. You're supposed to be an expert. At least pretend to fake it, ok?

BondsVBonds.gif

Bonds moves out the same - doesn't know what the pitch is going to be - timing the pitcher. He recognizes the pitch and makes the adjustments. Are you really that stupid?

Aug 30, 2013
Thunder, here's another chance for you to be a real truth-seeker and let everyone know that you are an independent thinker.

Oil Slick says:

After he was caught using a video - of Bonds - who has a repeatable move-out - synced to CONTACT!
BondsvBonds.gif

I fixed the video. If it's the same hitter and we are honestly looking to analyze the SEQUENCE, CHANGES and REACTIONS, why would someone argue against syncing the move-out??? Unless that person was dishonest and had a lot to lose on the re-syncing.
BondsVBonds.gif

So Thunder, I'm very interested to see just how far you will go in selling yourself out.

Ok, I'll play along with you.. I really don't care about your synch issues.. Can you explain what is happening on HR 750?
Is the leg IR'ing? If so, how?
Is he creating resistance/stretch? If so how
How is he arresting any momentum and yet still delay and re-start the process to hit a HR

He's explained it his way, the the weight is back/over the rear hip socket.. resistance - rear hip coil/lower back scap providing the resistance to get stretch.. hand turn barrel around a forearm axle..

You've done everything to say what it isn't in your view.... Floor is yours, what is he doing to make this happen.. I don't even need to see your or a player.. explain what is happening..

Aug 30, 2013
No more freebies Thunder.

ps, I've always had the floor. ;)

Figures, not only will you not show you or your student executing.. You won't even explain it.. But you can say what it is not.. Keep giving Chrisspots good advice.. you've almost got her there w/your backchaining :)

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
Figures, not only will you not show you or your student executing.. You won't even explain it.. But you can say what it is not.. Keep giving Chrisspots good advice.. you've almost got her there w/your backchaining :)
Nice backhanded comment. Meanwhile she's improved greatly, which is what this is all about.

This is for your Daddy. Once again, he was caught in a lie. What's new?
FlabbyLiar.jpg

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
Nice fishing expedition fellas. You don't deserve the honest, quality discussions that take place here and elsewhere. Go back home and fantasize some more.

When you get your stories straight, come on back.

Aug 30, 2013
Nice backhanded comment. Meanwhile she's improved greatly, which is what this is all about.
Too bad that was your success criteria for you son - doh!! Sure, improved.. but nowhere close.. You'll knock her out as well on the current path..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd