Rita Lynn Gilman teaches method.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 6, 2013
San Antonio TX.
Rita Lynn Gilman changes teaching method.

Interesting to see Rita Lynn Gilman teaching method change from HE to more of I/R

[video=youtube_share;ZfGcApvVnvQ]http://youtu.be/ZfGcApvVnvQ[/video]

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
Rita:Your elbow straightens, as we fire the forearm, and the hand pops to the front”.

2lw98qh.gif

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
I love that she (slowly) continues to evolve. RLG has such a huge effect on the bucket parents and coaches with these videos and I see/hear about what she teaches often. Everybody goes to YouTube and RLG almost always comes up, as does FP with Coach S. Eventually, I hope the videos like/or from: BM, Balswick, JS, Pauly and other student/masters, will be what pops up when parents/coaches go to YouTube for pitching advice. If RLG and Coach S continue to evolve, maybe others will take notice and start to study and seek to grow themselves.

Last edited:

shaker1

Softball Junkie
Dec 4, 2014
On a bucket
I love that she (slowly) continues to evolve. RLG has such a huge effect on the bucket parents and coaches with these videos and I see/hear about what she teaches often. Everybody goes to YouTube and RLG almost always comes up, as does FP with Coach S. Eventually, I hope the videos like, or from BM, Balswick, JS, Pauly and other student/masters will be what pops up when parents/coaches go to YouTube for pitching advice. If RLG and Coach S continues to evolve, maybe others will take notice and start to study and seek to grow themselves.

Great points, I watched this video a few years ago when my oldest dd was taking lessons. Her pitching coach was teaching the same thing. Though it was good info at the time.