Ringor

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 6, 2013
Baja, AZ
DD college team had the Boombah metal cleats last season. An out of the ordinary number of players ended up with shin splints the trainer blamed the Boombah shoes for the problem. DD loves the Ringor, hated the
Boombah.

InsidePitch, ScottyDont and PEPPERS: Thanks for all the good info. Turns out we have a team account, so I called our rep with sizing concerns. Customer Service was very good. I explained DD wears a women's 8 in Nike running shoes, just jumped from 8 to 8.5 on her last Mizuno cleats (with Tuff Toe applied, so it may squeeze the toe a bit?), and Converse 8. She said she'd ship an 8.5 and a 9, try them both, and send back a pair with shipping paid by Ringor. Be here in 4 days. Hope DD doesn't need a 9.5 tho...

Thanks again.

Dec 24, 2012
Chicago, IL
What do you guys think of Boombah metal cleats?
I second the opinion of BoomBah cleats. My son wore them at 13 and the last few weeks of the year he could barely walk in them. My wife had to run to play it again and picked up a molded pair and he finished the game no problem. So i would stay away from boombah cleats though I'm sure some may like them or have had success with them.

Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
InsidePitch, ScottyDont and PEPPERS: Thanks for all the good info. Turns out we have a team account, so I called our rep with sizing concerns. Customer Service was very good. I explained DD wears a women's 8 in Nike running shoes, just jumped from 8 to 8.5 on her last Mizuno cleats (with Tuff Toe applied, so it may squeeze the toe a bit?), and Converse 8. She said she'd ship an 8.5 and a 9, try them both, and send back a pair with shipping paid by Ringor. Be here in 4 days. Hope DD doesn't need a 9.5 tho...

Thanks again.

Ringor's customer service is outstanding. My old team had a team account with them for years, we recently switched to Mizuno. My DD will try the Mizunos but we'll be right back to Ringors if she kills the Mizunos as quickly as she has killed everything else.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00