Ringor

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 2, 2012
Ringors are only sold by Ringor. They off discounts often and also have close out type sales where you can save quite a bit. I've gotten some diamond dynastys for$40.

Jun 13, 2015
My DD's Ringors have lasted all season, but she has been complaining of them hurting her feet recently. I got her molded last year with pitching toe (a waste since she only pitched 9 innings in 34 games). They have held up, and I'll be moving her to metal this year too. The molded will be stored for times when she may pitch this season.

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
The original Dynasty shoes are virtually indestructible. They are also quite heavy. The new Dynasty II is much lighter (still all leather) and just as durable in my experience. The Bandit is even lighter than that, and still seems to hold up very well, despite being synthetic. My daughter will be getting the Bandit with pitching toe for this season (first year 14U). My older daughter used Ringors her whole career until she joined her current Mizuno-sponsored team. She used the Bandits for a year as a catcher and they still look perfect.

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
DD had to go up a full size in the Dynasty cleat. Don't know if it was because she was at the end of her current sized shoe but we had to pay the shipping twice. Best bet is to look for them at a tourney and try them on.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Trying to find cleats in CO right now, none of the big box stores have ANY on the shelves! I asked managers at both Dick's & SA last night why, during High School softball season (in this state) would they not have any? Blank stares followed by "you probably need to go online". Thanks a lot! I was hoping to find a decent deal on a pair to get one of my DD's through this Fall's current growth spurt...she's a pitcher turning 13 this month. We've been searching online, it seems to be getting harder to find a mid-height shoe? DD likes the support and feel vs the low cut. Ringor has some available from time to time (at full retail) but given the sizing differences and her growth spurt I haven't wanted to pay shipping just to try them on. Any thoughts?

Nov 6, 2013
Baja, AZ
Trying to find cleats in CO right now, none of the big box stores have ANY on the shelves! I asked managers at both Dick's & SA last night why, during High School softball season (in this state) would they not have any? Blank stares followed by "you probably need to go online". Thanks a lot! I was hoping to find a decent deal on a pair to get one of my DD's through this Fall's current growth spurt...she's a pitcher turning 13 this month. We've been searching online, it seems to be getting harder to find a mid-height shoe? DD likes the support and feel vs the low cut. Ringor has some available from time to time (at full retail) but given the sizing differences and her growth spurt I haven't wanted to pay shipping just to try them on. Any thoughts?

Ringor has some mid-highs on clearance right now.

Oct 19, 2009
What do you guys think of Boombah metal cleats?

DD college team had the Boombah metal cleats last season. An out of the ordinary number of players ended up with shin splints the trainer blamed the Boombah shoes for the problem. DD loves the Ringor, hated the
Boombah.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00