Rick Pauly clinic East Central Indiana

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 14, 2008
I just want all of you to know how FRIGGEN JEALOUS I AM. There's no way I can come out east that weekend as I'm in charge of construction for my DD's baby shower for my first grand baby the following weekend. Ya I said construction for a baby shower. My wife is a classic "over-doer".

What I wouldn't give to come out there and show Pauly and Hillhouse a thing or two about how to throw a softball. :cool:

What a great event James and Rick are putting together for the softball community. Wish I could be there just to work with Bill and Rick and learn from them. And of course I'd love to meet my "alter ego" Java who's either ripped off or re-written everything I've ever written here. And done justice to every bit of it of course. The man just might be better then me at this teaching stuff. :p

Have fun people and know I'll be there in spirit with all of you as I feel like I had a small part in the Fastpitch revolution that occurs here daily.

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2008
The only thing that I would enjoy more than "learning" from boardmember would be asking him to catch for my demonstration, then throw a very very hard drop ball when he's expecting a rise. Even if that didn't put him out of commission for the weekend, at the very least he would talk like Mickey Mouse.

But before I did that I would want him to autograph my Hal Skinner book!!!!!!

Bill

Jul 14, 2008
The only thing that I would enjoy more than "learning" from boardmember would be asking him to catch for my demonstration, then throw a very very hard drop ball when he's expecting a rise

Like that hasn't happened to most of us who've caught our pitchers. Although probably not on purpose.

Side saddle isn't just for sitting on horses. Works pretty good on a bucket as well:rolleyes:

Have fun you guys/gals. Should be a memory maker for everyone.

javasource

6-4-3 = 2
May 6, 2013
Western NY
And of course I'd love to meet my "alter ego" Java who's either ripped off or re-written everything I've ever written here. And done justice to every bit of it of course. The man just might be better then me at this teaching stuff. :p

Heck... I've even considered changing my avatar to Robin... ;)

I owe you big time, buddy... as we all do.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
The clinic has grown to girls from the following states!
IN, OH, GA, TN, NC, NY, MD, MI, IL, MO, TX, FL, PA, and CA.
We can still accommodate a few more in each session. Get your registration mailed to me asap!

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
So incredibly jealous of those taking advantage of this opportunity. I cannot take off for this, and we are tapped out financially (thanks to IRS). If you do decide to do video feed, please consider sharing with unlucky DFP'ers. :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aclee4414