Rick Pauly clinic East Central Indiana

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

javasource

6-4-3 = 2
May 6, 2013
Western NY
Very cool... hearing that you are both attending has made my day!

For the rest of you... getting the opportunity it to see knight's DD throw (and meet anothet dfp pro in knight) is an opportunity none of you should miss. We just replaced Amanda... get a hold of James and pay the man!

Boomers... would love to see you and Lizzy... hint, hint... ;)

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
No, I haven't compiled a list of all DFP'ers.... And will respectfully decline in doing so, to protect the identity of those who may wish to stay anonymous.
We do have Friday night plans for steak and potatoes back at the Holiday Inn after the power point presentation is completed...I also have the conference room reserved for hanging out as a group if anyone chooses to...
Fyi... we have yet another pro player wanting to possibly join in the clinic. Chris Delorit (currently in the Green Bay, WI area), a former teammate of Bills while playing in Europe has voiced some intrest in attending...

Mar 18, 2013
MN
Coach James your inbox is full. Just wanted to know if there is still space to register - don't want to book our flights until you confirm there's room. Thanks!

Just saw your post

Jan 22, 2011
Not sure if DD can make it, but what are costs if I want to come as a coach to the powerpoint presentation and watch the clinics on Saturday? Is that included in the $50 for the Friday session? I'll bring my glove!

Would be great to get one of these going on the West Coast at some point in time.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Again, get your rooms booked at the Holiday Inn asap. The discount will expire soon
located at 6000 National Road East Richmond, Indiana 47374....Call (765)488-1975, ask for Kay Johnson and use code PPC for a $35 per night discount

The steak on Fridays menu is a 14oz. New York strip!!!!!!!!!!! Coaches eat for free

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Very cool... hearing that you are both attending has made my day!

For the rest of you... getting the opportunity it to see knight's DD throw (and meet another dfp pro in knight) is an opportunity none of you should miss. We just replaced Amanda... get a hold of James and pay the man!

Boomers... would love to see you and Lizzy... hint, hint... ;)

Knights DD is for real.... saw a recent video of her. Looking for a beast of a catcher who can handle her heat !! :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00