Rawlings FP bat

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 24, 2012
When I sent in a 2Legit for warranty claim, I sent it to Miken in Minnesota.

And as far as the Worth/Rawlings thing...all that's changing is cosmetics - the bats that said "Worth" will now say "Rawlings" but the tech and manufacturing will be the same.

Not entirely true as they will not be offering a direct replacement to the one piece Legit. My daughter prefers the feel of a stiffer one piece, but the "top of the line" Rawlings (Aspire), will only come in -12.5. So my daughter who swings a 34/25 (fpl109) is SOL.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Not entirely true as they will not be offering a direct replacement to the one piece Legit. My daughter prefers the feel of a stiffer one piece, but the "top of the line" Rawlings (Aspire), will only come in -12.5. So my daughter who swings a 34/25 (fpl109) is SOL.

I'm having a hard time believing that a -12.5 bat is "top of the line". A -12.5 is a little kid's bat.

My understanding is that the new Rawlings Quatro (a re-paint of the 2Legit or MFB possibly?) will be at the top of the Rawlings bat lineup.

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I think Privateer meant, that his daughter likes one piece bats, and that the "top of the line" one piece bat is a kids bat so they are screwed for now. That there is no exact replacement for the decent Worth once piece bats right now.

even though his "physics" may not be perfect :)

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2012
I think Privateer meant, that his daughter likes one piece bats, and that the "top of the line" one piece bat is a kids bat so they are screwed for now. That there is no exact replacement for the decent Worth once piece bats right now.

even though his "physics" may not be perfect :)

That's what I meant Core. I just ordered a closeout 34" fpl109 for $135 (after paying $200 when they were released) for a backup/reserve.

Jul 24, 2012
P454 - My apologies for misunderstanding your intent.
No apology necessary at all. I was rather shocked into disbelief when I read my email from Worth that their best one piece would now be a -12.5, so any confusion is quite understandable. ;)

May 24, 2013
So Cal
No apology necessary at all. I was rather shocked into disbelief when I read my email from Worth that their best one piece would now be a -12.5, so any confusion is quite understandable. ;)

I'm guessing that's what is being dictated by the market - not enough demand for high-end 1-pc bats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi