Rawlings FP bat

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 18, 2011
Is it safe to assume that a Rawlings Quatro will be a very similar bat to the 4 piece Worth 2Legit??

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Rawlings did not go out and all of a sudden, come out with some great FP bat.

They are separating their function. Miken is all slowpitch (yes, even though the Worth name is still on bats, all dealings
are thru Miken and made there). Miken, who stepped out of the FP market and gave it to Worth, has all been given
to the Rawlings name now.

So, the big questions is...what is Worth? No idea...haha :)

Jun 13, 2016
My daughter is swinging a 32 / 22 and loves it. Has hit 4 homeruns with it so far. We did this pic a few days before Notre Dame did theirs...so we say they copied us....lol
Rawlings Quatro.jpg

Feb 15, 2013
Delaware
Do you know if they ever fixed the end cap problems with the 2Legits? Are people having the same issues with the new Rawlings bats?

Haven't had an issue with my DD's 2 Legit. She had the original orange legit and the barrel broke in about 8 spots 2 weeks after we got it. They replaced with a 2Legit and no issues. Good bat, DD outgrew it now it's a 12U team bat.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Haven't had an issue with my DD's 2 Legit. She had the original orange legit and the barrel broke in about 8 spots 2 weeks after we got it. They replaced with a 2Legit and no issues. Good bat, DD outgrew it now it's a 12U team bat.

My DD has had two 2Legits and both of them had problems with the end cap cover breaking off. Did not effect the performance, but was afraid umpires would not allow them. Both of these bats were there original 2Legit design. Maybe they fixed the problem on the newer versions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi