Rankings--

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 4, 2018
The thing the CEO left out was how many of these rankings are based on how much you donate and or advertise with said organizations.

If you're in the top 100 in your class and are at the right tournaments and do the right work to get recruited you'll find a home.

Is there any player that got signed because of EIS?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I don't pay any of the ranking sites and my daughter is ranked. Are y'all paying for her? That's sweet, thank you.

Oct 4, 2018
I would be willing to bet coach submissions are the main way they happen. DD’s coach asked me if I wanted him to submit her for next year and I told him to wait till she was in HS at least..

I have no information one way or the other on the pay part..

My main concern is what happens to a 13 YO kid mentally who is ranked 10 one year and drops to 30 the next?They are just kids and seemingly small things to us adults can seem like the end of the world to them… Hopefully their parents are grounded enough to help them handle it properly but who knows..

From my very cursory observations once a girl gets ranked it's pretty hard for them to slip. I see several girls who maintain about the same ranking they've had for the last 2-3 years, and it's not warranted.

Jun 8, 2016
From my very cursory observations once a girl gets ranked it's pretty hard for them to slip. I see several girls who maintain about the same ranking they've had for the last 2-3 years, and it's not warranted.
Well I am glad the ranking orgs are keeping the mental health of our children in mind..:ROFLMAO:

Jun 8, 2016
If you pay them enough, that is...
I think what people are seeing are that most of the rankings are populated by "Big Org" players and those orgs may have some connections with those ranking orgs. However it is also true that like it or not, a higher percentage of better players play for these orgs (especially at 14U and above) so 🤷‍♂️

I highly doubt individuals are sending money to EI to get their kid ranked..there is no way something like that could be hidden for very long.

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2017
I think what people are seeing are that most of the rankings are populated by "Big Org" players and those orgs may have some connections with those ranking orgs. However it is also true that like it or not, a higher percentage of better players play for these orgs (especially at 14U and above) so

I highly doubt individuals are sending money to EI to get their kid ranked..there is no way something like that could be hidden for very long.
It was hidden in the music industry long enough. Cost someone their life in Nashville.

Jun 8, 2016
It was hidden in the music industry long enough. Cost someone their life in Nashville.

Look anything is possible but all it would take would be one disgruntled parent whose kid wasn't ranked high enough despite what they paid to blow the whole thing open..

Feb 15, 2017
Yep, but if you've contributed by buying advertising or others do you want to be the parent who says I paid for my kid to be ranked? Also has there anyone who has been in the top rankings 50 or above who have dropped out?

Jun 8, 2016
Yep, but if you've contributed by buying advertising or others do you want to be the parent who says I paid for my kid to be ranked?
Depends on how angry you are vs how much you value your public image. I guess my question to you is what makes you think individuals are paying? Just having kids ranked who shouldn't be isn't good enough IMO. By saying that you are saying that you think the ranking orgs actually know what they are doing. I've said this before but my first assumption with most things are that people are idiots..

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aclee4414