Problem with Schutt Shinguards and CS

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 14, 2015
Barboursville WV
We have been using the Air Max Scorpion leg guards since last
May and last month they developed a crack in the shin part of the plastic that's big enough to make a difference. Of course DD doesn't use them now but I have sent maybe 4 or 5 different emails to Schutt to describe the break that occurred and all I really wanted to do was speak to someone and see if it was a common occurrence or even if they would be willing to do something without asking as far as a replacement or anything. I'm sad to say I haven't received even the first reply, I can promise not one of my emails were anywhere nasty as to give the impression this guy just wants someone's butt to chew lol. DD really liked the guards and absolutely loves the Air Maxx helmet and even the simplest of replies would have sufficed and probably kept us a customer as I'm well aware, sometimes things just break or get through QC and any other type of weird thing that can happen,
especially a product taking constant abuse. Anyone else on here ever have an issue with their customer service or have a back phone number or anything? OK, therapy session over, we will just sit here and wait for the ProMotions to get here next week

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spinner55