Paulygirl Pitching Clinic - Chicagoland Area

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 30, 2013
Northwest, IN
Paulygirl Fastpitch Clinic Just announced!! It will feature Rick and Sarah Pauly plus several Paulygirl Certified Instructors from across the country!!
Saturday, September 18th, 2021
Clinic will be held at Triple Crown All Stars in Schererville, IN (40 minutes south of Chicago)
This clinic will be like no other! The advanced/intermediate clinic will feature stations that will include 4D motion sensors, Velocity station, Spin Rate station, Mechanical Checks points, and a few others! SPACE IS LIMITED!! Please Click the link below to register and send payment!! Come learn from the best around!!
Please help spread the word!
Link to register and hold spot: https://forms.gle/a31DAS3xaWKNMFdP7

pauly2png.png

Sep 7, 2020
The date on the Google form says Date

September 17th 2021.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Sep 7, 2020
I just wish it wasn't 15+ hours from me. I would love to have my daughter go

Sep 30, 2013
Northwest, IN
The date on the Google form says Date

September 17th 2021.

Everything has been updated to reflect the clinic on the 18th not the 17th. I am hoping to have a place for Rick to do his power point in the 17th. Great first day of sign ups already! Don't miss out!! All Star cast of instructors coming!

Sep 7, 2020
Everything has been updated to reflect the clinic on the 18th not the 17th. I am hoping to have a place for Rick to do his power point in the 17th. Great first day of sign ups already! Don't miss out!! All Star cast of instructors coming!
I would really love to just too far to drive out on Friday night for Saturday morning. Thanks for the update though.

Sep 30, 2013
Northwest, IN
This Clinic just got better! We have added Anna Miller (USC Upstate/NPF/Paulygirl Instructor) and Lane Bender (USA Mens Fastptich/Paulygirl Instructor)
Don't miss out!! Still a few spots open!! Hotels, Shopping, airports, all close!!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi