Opinion

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 28, 2016
Camp results

My daughter is a 2020 and just got results from a camp that used laser to time her.Home to 1st was 2.84.Her 40 yard dash was 5.28 and Pro Agility was 4.65 .Just wanted some opinions on how that ranks for her age.

Last edited:

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
She could stop at 2nd base, have a sandwich and still beat my daughters time:)

Second that. We use a sundial to time my DD's as she rounds the bases.

Seriously, those are some fast speeds no matter how they timed it (there is no standard to compare times from beyond one event)

Jan 28, 2016
BuckeyeGuy..I'm not bragging.Im on here to get some input on my daughters future in softball.This was the first time she has been timed with a laser.I have been told a lot of misleading things about the hand timing and just wanted a few different views from people with softball knowledge

Jan 28, 2016
BuckeyeGuy..I'm not bragging.Im on here to get some input on my daughters future in softball.This was the first time she has been timed with a laser.I have been told a lot of misleading things about the hand timing and just wanted a few different views from people with softball knowledge

Jul 10, 2014
C-bus Ohio

Forgive my skepticism: 1st post is a list of times that are in the nearly unbelievable category for a 14 year old. Looks like a brag post, which is fine but it's in the wrong place. If you want to know how the times compare, Google is your friend.

Jan 28, 2016
image.jpg ok BuckeyeGuy.I have no reason to mislead anybody.Sorry if you took the post the wrong way and that everyone for their opinion

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooneyham6877