Oh, lucky me

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
Hello There,

How are you doing today? Hope you you had a weekend? Anyway I and my
wife are looking to hire a qualified Softball Pitching Instructor for
our Son, his name is David and he is 13yrs old. What I wanted for him
is a just a general brush-up with his Softball training and in any
areas he might have difficulties with. If you are available and
qualified, kindly get back to me with your rates and hopefully an
arrangement can be duly made then.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Mr. Derick Bentley

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
Got it...as long as their money is green then I am sure an arrangement can be duly made. Not sure who talks like that but maybe the Howells were rescued recently from the island and they need help getting their son whipped into shape.

Apr 14, 2011
I was actually talking to Crystl Bustos a couple months ago and she said that boy's softball is huge in Canada...maybe that would explain both the language and the boy!

May 7, 2008
Tucson
It is just a scam. Piano teachers get them, too. This guy's e-mail address was PowerballLotto. As far as I can find, they send you a check or money order for say $1500.00. Then, I would e-mail and say 'Oh, it should have been $150.00" So, then he says "Oh, Yes. It is OK. Deposit the check and send me $1400.00. Of course, his check is no good and you are out $1400.00.

Sometimes the e-mail will say "My son will be visiting the United State and I would like for him to come to your facility." It doesn't matter that the "United State" is a huge area, I guess.

Jun 29, 2013
I was going to say it sounded a lot like that attorney in South Africa who wants me to help his deceased client dispose of an estate valued at $2,500,000. I've received it or a variation on it 10-15 times.

Dec 20, 2012
I was actually talking to Crystl Bustos a couple months ago and she said that boy's softball is huge in Canada...maybe that would explain both the language and the boy!

Yeah, fp is very popular with boys in Japan, Australia, New Zealand where they play it over baseball. I wish I knew about it and it was available when I was growing up. Faster pace and more fun than baseball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clawdog