Nice Meeting You

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
Might have to start doing the Friday Check In when we travel.

I'd love to put faces with the screen names.

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
I got to hang out and watch most of a game with ANNASDAD. Great guy!

My new claim to fame is my DD got to pickup with Casedawg's team this summer. If DD was a year younger and we weren't nine hours apart, we would be playing for his team. Great group of players, coaches and parents. I can't remember Chris W's screen name, but our DD's play HS ball in the same region. He is the one who introduced me and DD to Vinci gloves and Casey. Guess that was over two years ago now.

Looking forward to meeting IRONMAN next. Our DD's played against each other last summer, but we hadn't talked on DFP then.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Yep, got to meet Jdaddy twice, once in his back yard in Chattanooga and then in God's country at Tyger River in Spartanburg, SC. The guy is a completely sold out softball dad!!!

Aug 8, 2010
I got to hang out and watch most of a game with ANNASDAD. Great guy!

My new claim to fame is my DD got to pickup with Casedawg's team this summer. If DD was a year younger and we weren't nine hours apart, we would be playing for his team. Great group of players, coaches and parents. I can't remember Chris W's screen name, but our DD's play HS ball in the same region. He is the one who introduced me and DD to Vinci gloves and Casey. Guess that was over two years ago now.

Looking forward to meeting IRONMAN next. Our DD's played against each other last summer, but we hadn't talked on DFP then.

She certainly would be on my team if we were closer.......STUD.

Feb 26, 2016
Murfreesboro, TN

Jdaddy - are you guys moving up to 16U this fall/next summer? Hopefully we can get together soon. We are planning on playing in Scenic City Fall in November.

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
My DD 1 once played against the DD of another DFP poster. That was 4 years ago. Not going to say how the games went, but DD 1 almost quit her team between the two games of a double header.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad