NFCA Pre-Season Poll Released

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 20, 2012
The Ducks not only got Glasco from Georgia, they also got Decker from Nebraska. They are adding two big bats to their lineup for 2015.

Yep, top to bottom they are a better hitting team than last year. And not that pitching was a concern last year but they are now 5 deep. Odds on favorite to win it all this year, IMO.

Sep 18, 2011
A little disappointed with the Gophers schedule this year. They are playing WAY too many cupcakes like South Dakota, Montana, Washington, Arizona State, Cal, Stanford and a few other left coast dregs. I mean who or what is Pacific? Isn't that a large body of water? It will be hard for them to rise in the polls with such a soft schedule. Possibly undefeated heading into conference play.

Nov 6, 2013
Baja, AZ
Yep, top to bottom they are a better hitting team than last year. And not that pitching was a concern last year but they are now 5 deep. Odds on favorite to win it all this year, IMO.

without knowing anything more, I'm betting on the Ducks in WCWS.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
The top ten, IMO are probably spot on although they won't necessarily end the season in that order. I think the bottom ten are a little suspect though. I don't see several of those teams ending the season on the top 25.

Dec 20, 2012
I really think OK will be tough! Still have all that offense and Paige Parker should help out in the circle. And UCLA is gonna be REALLY good.

Jun 27, 2011
North Carolina
My Dawgs are too high this year at 11. They are going to have pitcher by committee this year.

DD's travel team has adopted the Washington Huskies uniforms. DD likes them - except for the stirrups. I grew up in the stirrup era, but have a hard time explaining them to her. Do other teams wear stirrups, or is it a Husky thing?

DWOAQAZLBHLTIDK.20130530183317.jpg

Dec 20, 2012
DD's travel team has adopted the Washington Huskies uniforms. DD likes them - except for the stirrups. I grew up in the stirrup era, but have a hard time explaining them to her. Do other teams wear stirrups, or is it a Husky thing?

View attachment 7405

OKlahoma, Florida, UCLA are few that wear them in some of their uni combos. Probably more than you think wear them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad