New softball team, need a name

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 25, 2014
Hi,
My DD has been chosen for a brand new team forming and they need a name, colors and a uniform. I have seen some creative, cool names at tournaments, I should have taken pictures of their jerseys! I'd love some help picking a name. Please suggest a name and colors, maybe a picture of the jersey you would pick if you had the chance! This is for 16u. The team was formed from A level, very talented girls who played for large organizations that were not having fun. So they chose a coach, and want to play at a high level, but no pressure to earn a berth at ASA nationals. If they want to play in college, the coach can help with recruiting, but no pressure. My first thought was the Renegades, because they are going against the traditional, mainstream way of playing high level softball. Thanks!

Jun 24, 2011
Where is the team based? Maybe the home town location could provide some historical and/or geographical context for a great name.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
I like patriotic themes. American flag colors. Team name : Old Glory, Lady Liberty, Stars & Stripes etc....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonAC