New Friday Check in 1/8/16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 19, 2009
I'm right here.
DD is a hitter cage animal in the Queen of Diamonds North showcase this weekend. It runs from tomorrow afternoon through Sunday. Tonight we just got back from meeting her teammates, the coach and had several talks on college recruiting from various coaches. Tomorrow at noon, she has to be at the facility early for the World Cup team meeting since she was asked to play on the 2018 team. Afterwards, warm-ups at 2:45 and then let the fun begin at 5:15!

Darn...I thought you and I were going to enjoy a few Hookers together! Talk about which Hooker we enjoyed the most, etc.

Oct 19, 2009
I'm right here.
Although DW is a school teacher, I favor Naughty Nurses over Hookers. YMMV

LOL....ah yes, I also enjoy a naughty nurse from the "city" every now and again! And I'll admit that as much as I like Hookers, they can get boring from time time. You know...same ol same ol. When that happens I usually have to head "Back East" and they usually have what I'm looking for to keep me satisfied.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
No Softball this weekend. Just basketball for both DD's. Just dropped off DD1 at High School BBall practice and won't see her until after theater arts rehearsal tonight. Then DD2 has a Bball game game at 3pm....same time as the Texas playoff game. I am seriously debating whether or not to just drop her off and go back home to watch the game, which will be way more exciting than her Bball game. They lost their last game 43-13. I am hoping for a similar football game score in favor of the Texans!!!!

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
No Softball this weekend. Just basketball for both DD's. Just dropped off DD1 at High School BBall practice and won't see her until after theater arts rehearsal tonight. Then DD2 has a Bball game game at 3pm....same time as the Texas playoff game. I am seriously debating whether or not to just drop her off and go back home to watch the game, which will be way more exciting than her Bball game. They lost their last game 43-13. I am hoping for a similar football game score in favor of the Texans!!!!

Here in Badger country we are always happy when alumnus JJ Watt has a great game. Same with Joe Thomas of Cleveland. We get a bit torn with Russel Wilson who often has his best games against the Packers.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Here in Badger country we are always happy when alumnus JJ Watt has a great game. Same with Joe Thomas of Cleveland. We get a bit torn with Russel Wilson who often has his best games against the Packers.

Yeah. Wife is stompin' around here with her JJ Watt jersey. Turn down for WATT!!!!

Apr 7, 2012
DD Playing in the dome at the Chula Vista in Wisconsin Dells.. One of the few tournaments we can play here in Wisconsin in January!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ourLadGloves