Need some help about this Combat Fastpitch bat

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 18, 2010
I just bought my daughter a Combat B1 Fastpitch Bat - 32" 24oz -8 anyone one here familiar with this bat? I tried looking for some reviews but there hard to come by, plus it looks like this is a discontinued bat from what I understand if anyone out there can help me that would be great. Btw we live in Honolulu HI and how would this bat react in this tropical type of weather?

Thanks and Aloha

Mar 30, 2009
my DD swings a combat lady virus morphed and she loves it. i live in Louisiana and we warm it during the winter and summer with a bat warmer. it has great pop, especialy when its warmed. i dont know about the B1. i know they make a B1 DaBomb but its a baseball bat and they also make a B1 thats a slowpitch bat but as far as a B1 fast pitch bat i have no idea about it, it is probly a great bat. Combat puts out good stuff

Feb 18, 2010
my DD swings a combat lady virus morphed and she loves it. i live in Louisiana and we warm it during the winter and summer with a bat warmer. it has great pop, especialy when its warmed. i dont know about the B1. i know they make a B1 DaBomb but its a baseball bat and they also make a B1 thats a slowpitch bat but as far as a B1 fast pitch bat i have no idea about it, it is probly a great bat. Combat puts out good stuff

Thanks blatour I appreciate you help.

May 11, 2009
ybj5868
You cannot go wrong with Combat! Their customer service is second to none and their bats are the same. You are correct that the B1 is an older model but it is by no means an inferior bat.
All of Combat Bats have a ton of pop and great durability. Your climate will not be a factor. Good luck and have fun.
MK

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooneyham6877