Need Advice for a 10U Player

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Saving us a 2 hour compute to practice would move your Team up on DD’s list.

I agree 100%....but the extra funds, over and above the dues... a Coach... pardon the pun "eats", could easily cover the gas. The time spent in travel , if approached creatively "can be the key" to fastpitch, and Family time focused on communication skills. A DVD player in the vehicle, to watch replays of NPF, WCWS, games...ect. Journal everything that happened on the way home. Maybe DD can bring a cheerleader friend with her to do her workouts on the sidelines. Or a soccer friend that needs to focus on just working with the ball... alone... during DD's practices...or even a tutor to work on her GPA they could use the time to work on their own homework, or making lesson plans while DD is there...I believe in keeping her challenged. I would make it clear to her that she can't do a backwards flips and land in the splits. I wouldn't enable relationships with other friends in this TRAVEL TIME that are not going for the gold too, or at least winning state. It could be very helpful for anther girl to use this time directed towards their pursuit of perfection as well.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OAFSoftballMom#1