Mizuno bat help

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 29, 2020
Okay, need some help from people(well their DDs) who use the Mizuno bat. My DD is going to a school that uses Mizuno bats. I know absolutely nothing about them, she is a LS user. She has always swung the Xeno and is currently using a 34/25 -9. I know there is a one piece and two piece. There is also a power carbon, titanium, and who knows what else. So any suggestions based on what she swings now? Or any feedback on what your DD swings? Thank you in advance.

Sep 7, 2020
Okay, need some help from people(well their DDs) who use the Mizuno bat. My DD is going to a school that uses Mizuno bats. I know absolutely nothing about them, she is a LS user. She has always swung the Xeno and is currently using a 34/25 -9. I know there is a one piece and two piece. There is also a power carbon, titanium, and who knows what else. So any suggestions based on what she swings now? Or any feedback on what your DD swings? Thank you in advance.
All I can offer is they are true to sticker on the weight so she might want a drop 8 pwr crbn 2 for a similar experience to the Xeno. My daughter loves her Crbn1 F20.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Jan 28, 2017
F19 and F21 Power Carbon, loves the bat and hits the ball a ton for her size using the PC. The bat is very balanced.

Mar 15, 2019
California
If she is used to the stiffness of the Xeno, she may be better off with the CRBN1 (one-piece). Better exit velocity, although the PWR CRBN (two/three piece, similar to an LXT) is a great bat itself.

Oct 14, 2020
My daughter has used an F21 PC this summer and loves it. All I can add (she's young) is this: If she likes the Xeno sound, she'll like the PC or CRBN1.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Only have experience with the PC (so I'd defer to what injnyr posted about the Carbon 1 for stiffness) but DD's love the Mizuno and have been using them for several years now (HS, Travel and Freshman year at College). They are true to sticker which is different than most brands so the advice to go to a drop 8 in your case is probably correct.

Mar 14, 2020
DD has gone from the F19 to F20 and now swinging the F21 all pwr crbn versions and loved each of them. The Titanium model is supposed to be very good also.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Ok, here is the scoop in a nutshell. The Carbon2 no longer exists, that was gone 2 years ago. There are 3 models. Carbon1, Power Carbon and Ti

The Ti is being discontinued. It will not be around come their new line release in Feb/Mar. Mizuno will be bringing out a new
bat to go with the Carbon1 and PC.

The PC is the favorite bat for most girls. Its your inner tech 2 piece bat. This bat will hit with any bat made. The thing you have
to watch is weight is very close to sticker and very light. If your dd is swinging a 34/25 Xeno...you may wanna try a drop8 to get that
same weight feel. And you might even feel very close actually.

The Carbon1 is a very nice bat, but as for every one piece bat, you are going to feel feedback much more. Thats the kicker and
why most girls like two piece bats. It will be way stiffer than the PC of course.

Sep 29, 2020
Ok, here is the scoop in a nutshell. The Carbon2 no longer exists, that was gone 2 years ago. There are 3 models. Carbon1, Power Carbon and Ti

The Ti is being discontinued. It will not be around come their new line release in Feb/Mar. Mizuno will be bringing out a new
bat to go with the Carbon1 and PC.

The PC is the favorite bat for most girls. Its your inner tech 2 piece bat. This bat will hit with any bat made. The thing you have
to watch is weight is very close to sticker and very light. If your dd is swinging a 34/25 Xeno...you may wanna try a drop8 to get that
same weight feel. And you might even feel very close actually.

The Carbon1 is a very nice bat, but as for every one piece bat, you are going to feel feedback much more. Thats the kicker and
why most girls like two piece bats. It will be way stiffer than the PC of course.
Thanks everyone for their feedback.

Core, after we so some testing can you hook us up with some new bats if you still deal with them? She thinks it's a good idea to start using them before she goes off to college, which I am good.with.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Thanks everyone for their feedback.

Core, after we so some testing can you hook us up with some new bats if you still deal with them? She thinks it's a good idea to start using them before she goes off to college, which I am good.with.
Sure...lets hope those big weights are available. they dont make a ton of them

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00