Missing First Tourney

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
I just missed the first 3 games of my dds HS career. Not fun trying to get updates via text and then reliving the game through gamechanger. I even started my own thread on the topic.

Oct 13, 2010
Oklahoma
My oldest DD (14U) has had 2 tourney's and 2 rec games so far. DH has seen 1 tournament game and 1 rec game. In his defense, he has been at work, or just coming off duty (as a fireman). Tomorrow, I am leaving just as he is getting home for a 1 day out of towner.

Jun 7, 2011
Central Iowa
Thanks everyone, we made it thru. DD played well, and DW was diligent with her updates throughout the day. Isn't texting great! After 3 daughters, I never thought I'd here myself say that! And thanks to quincy's dance, bracket play was rained out. He must have some serious moves, its still comin down:D

Coach-n-Dad

Crazy Daddy
Oct 31, 2008
I've been keeping score with iScore and transmit the game live to anyone who can't make the game/tourney, and it's free. If you miss the game you can still go back and watch a replay.

I know that GameChanger has the same functionality, just don't know if it is free.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonAC