Missing First Tourney

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 7, 2011
Central Iowa
Not Cool!!! First tournament of the year, and guess whose got to work all weekend. This is my youngest DD (3rd of 3). I've seen alot of softball over the years; missed only a handful of games. NEVER an entire weekend (deep sigh). I woke-up this morning almost wishing for rain! Don't know which is worse; worrying that she won't play well without me, of worrying that she will??:(

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
Only have missed 1 of DD’s games. She called me as soon as the game was over, then I got a recap from a few other people. You would think all of them were at a different game. :)

Doing a rain dance for you.

Oct 10, 2011
Pizza, I have to work this weekend too. It really stinks! I told my wife she better text me every 5 minutes with an update-it's driving me crazy!

Aug 10, 2010
Been through the same ordeals over the years. Believe it or not but when mom goes and dad works, she does not do as well as when dad is there. Not sure why, but my wife is amazed when she is not there and I update her on tournaments compared to ones when I can not make it. I missed maybe 6 games over the last 10 years.. Not bad when your following a second child around in a different sport at the same time!!!

Oct 10, 2011
I'll be missing a lot unfortunately. 3 tournaments a month, and I'll miss at least 2 out of three:(

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Sorry Pizza! I'm doing the rain dance with Quincy! I missed my first game this year also. Luckily it was only one game and a pool game at that.

Last edited:

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Sorry Pizza! I'm doing the rain dance with Quincy! I missed my first game this year also. Luckily it was only one game and a pool game at that.

I think most of the Ia fields will be under water for a couple days!

Seriously! Stop dancing!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA