Middle School/Travel Ball

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 26, 2016
The fall season after DD finished Pee-Wee All-Stars she played up in Minor and they played a friendly with EC Bullets - our team was just shocked by them. The one near us is one that I've always got on my list to check out if/when DD decides to try TB - but they are an A team so I am not sure she'd even make it :/

Thats all up to her. I told mine if she wanted to play college ball, I'd do monetarily, what it would take, but the blood, sweat and tears were hers.
ALL hers.
Keep in mind, those gals didn't come from the womb playing ball like they do.

Last edited:

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
In our area 14U, 16U and 18U TB teams shut down during HS (and MS) season. Some teams may try to sneak in a Sunday practice, but in HS my DD practices or plays 3 hours a day, 6 days a week, so she is ready for a break on Sunday!

Jan 26, 2017
x2
There is no rule that doesnt allow kids to play travel during a season in MS....

Your profile doesn't show the state that you reside in. I am AD and Head Coach where I work. In TN once an athlete's name is entered into the TMSAA website as a player for my school they are no longer allowed to play in an independent game. The rule is hard and fast with basketball and football. That being said there has been much discussion and the independent rule has been pushed back to the local education association for baseball and softball. The district that I serve does not allow a player to participate in TB games but she can practice with the TB team. We learned this lesson the hard way with baseball two years ago, softball last year, and basketball this year.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TaraLynn0207