Lurk and never post?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
this is the only internet forum that I have every joined. prior to this board I thought anyone who participated in a forum on a regular basis needed a hobby. I was grateful that they did, because I would find solutions to things I needed on forums, but I always wondered why anyone took the time...Now I realize that the forum is for people with the hobby. I'm dense like that.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
this is the only internet forum that I have every joined. prior to this board I thought anyone who participated in a forum on a regular basis needed a hobby. I was grateful that they did, because I would find solutions to things I needed on forums, but I always wondered why anyone took the time...Now I realize that the forum is for people with the hobby. I'm dense like that.

I've been an active member of a few forums. Every one of them has been an extension of a hobby, and every one has been a great resource for expanding my knowledge of the subject through the experiences of others. Shared knowledge is the true power of the magical intarwebz (IMO, YMMV).

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
I grew tired of learning from my own mistakes and found that its much faster and less painful to learn from the mistakes of others.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
I thought FFS needed a side kick
images

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntooutdoors