Looking for a 30/20 bat

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Something to be aware of with all bats...they don't always weigh what the sticker says. In fact, Eastons tend to weigh a pretty fair amount over sticker. A lot of people have found this info helpful in making their choice...http://www.discussfastpitch.com/softball-equipment-product-reviews/20034-bat-weight-database.html

I suspect that Core's offer of a 30/19 takes Easton's weight tendencies into consideration compared with Demarini and LS.

If Core's offers don't work for you, that's fine. As you search elsewhere, I caution you to be careful. Not all discounted online sellers are as legit as they would like you to believe.

Jun 21, 2016
Hey I got a LS Xeno elsewhere for $150 so all weird vibe aside, I was able to get what I wanted for the price I was hoping. Whatever was said in this thread, I did see some other helpful stuff in other threads that almost fit my scenario. It didn't happen for me but my DD is going to be stoked so I guess I'm stoked. Thanks Core for your help. In sorry if there was a misunderstanding. I wasn't trying to be an rear, I really did just thought you were trying to bargain.

Aug 16, 2015
Something to be aware of with all bats...they don't always weigh what the sticker says. In fact, Eastons tend to weigh a pretty fair amount over sticker. A lot of people have found this info helpful in making their choice...http://www.discussfastpitch.com/softball-equipment-product-reviews/20034-bat-weight-database.html

I suspect that Core's offer of a 30/19 takes Easton's weight tendencies into consideration compared with Demarini and LS.

If Core's offers don't work for you, that's fine. As you search elsewhere, I caution you to be careful. Not all discounted online sellers are as legit as they would like you to believe.

My DD wanted an Easton Mako and we got her a 31/20 for the same reason you explain. Easton's are heavier so it's like a -10 but the label says -11.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Ebay is a crap shoot...if you buy and find out its a no return or you don't get a receipt, or one that isn't legit, don't complain
that you spent 133 for a no return. I don't see it stated that its a authorized receipt or that its in your name which is how guys get around that stuff.

So...whoever he is, is selling for 120 plus 13 shipping...so you are at 133 and you have no idea who he is.

Please dont show some random ebay guy's price to a legit dealer when trying to
compare price.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TaraLynn0207