locked elbow IR ?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 12, 2015
You have one huge name in pitching instruction less than an hour away and one future superstar in pitching instruction less than two hours away and you are seeing someone who charges $20 per hour and uses terms like "I do internal pitching but I don't show the bent arm, short stride internal."

Nah, don't see a problem there.....

Dec 10, 2015
Chautauqua County
Thank you all. My girls are not seeing anyone now but me. I have one who shows much promise and I want to start with the 12U and, possibly 10U, girls so I am the one who will be trying to arrange things with Bill and javasource as well, for me to get better instruction and then pass it on. Like it or not, it looks like I am becoming a PC. As a coach, I am at all times aware of how little I know. That's why I ask questions here. The $20 cost and driving distance may seem insignificant to some but this not a well to do school district and these things are important to my parents. All things a coach has to factor in in his/her decision making.

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
Maybe think of it this way: You can go every week for an hour at $20. After four weeks that's $80. Or you can see Bill or Java every four weeks and get a lot more out of it. I don't know what they charge for lessons but you can work the math so it's the same. The key is, your girls will be moving forward with Bill or Java. They'll appear to be moving forward with the other one, but they'll be on their way to a dead end.

I'm also curious as to why the PC thinks having a bent elbow would cause pain. In my experience it's more likely to be the opposite, because stiff joints tend to put more stress on the ligaments and tendons around them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06